Eggs are undoubtedly one of the easiest and quickest ingredients for snacks and breakfast. There is a range of yummy dishes that we can make out of egg and can get all the compliments. Omelettes in itself have so many variations, such as, Spanish omelette, cheese omelette, sunny side up, spinach omelette, poached eggs, Spanish omelette, frittata, the classic Indian masala omelette, and countless others. I am sharing with you one of my favourite and easy to make omelette dish.
Dish: Omelette muffins
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Serving: 4 person
- Eggs – 6 nos.
- Chopped onions – 1 nos.
- Chopped capsicum – 1 nos.
- Chopped tomato – 1 nos.
- Chopped coriander – 4 tbsp
- Chopped cauliflower – ½ bowl
- Chopped paneer – ½ cup
- Chopped carrot – ¼ bowl
- Grated mozzarella cheese – ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Beat all the eggs in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste
- Take a baking dish. Grease it with oil
- Put all the chopped vegetables in the cups
- Top the veggies with paneer and grated cheese
- Pour the egg batter on the top
- Bake it for 20-25 minutes at 180 degrees
- Serve hot
- You may also add sprouts to make the dish more healthy and power packed!!
Do try this tasty snack and share your feedback with me. Till then keep innovating with eggs and do share your recipes with me.